Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kikitography Workshop

It has been an amazing week. I have been looking forward to the workshop for a long time and it was definitely worth the wait. It's no wonder that Kikitography is one of the most successful photography brands in the country (and pretty soon internationally). It was an eye opening and insightful two days. I learned so much, and thanks to Skillie & Tehillah's amazing attitudes and warm personalities I had an unforgettable experience. I met some great new colleagues and big names in the industry, and had the opportunity to also pick their brains.

We got to do a decor and couple shoot under their guidance and learned some tricks and tips along the way. The couple were head over heels in love and so awesome to photograph. Here are some of my top pics of the day.

































No comments:

Post a Comment